When we lived in Wenatchee in the early 1990's, Lydia was a member of the Columbia Chorale. I always enjoyed their concerts along with those of the Wenatchee Valley Symphony. They were always high-quality performances for such a relatively small city.
The Chorale is celebrating their 30th anniversary this year and they invited all "alumni" to return for a celebratory concert this past weekend.
Lydia was excited to get the invitation and I was curious to visit Wenatchee since I can only remember being back once since we moved to Mount Vernon in 1992 (!). There was a rehearsal on Monday night and the concert on Friday evening, so we made two trips across the mountains, staying overnight each time.
We were blessed with gorgeous weather for the drive.
It's cool to see the avalanche canyons.
There was still plenty of snow at Stevens Pass.
And other cool photos that I can't resist sharing.
Rehearsal didn't last long, so we decided to go see our old house.
506 N. Mason. Yup, we used to live there.
No comments:
Post a Comment