Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chasing Sunset

Summer is nearly over and the days seem noticeably shorter one by one.
The sun was descending quickly tonight and it was just too lovely to watch from home.
The only thing to do was to pack a picnic with some sandwiches, chips, cheese and wine and head up to Chuckanut Drive to watch the show.

The sun was perilously low when we finally arrived at our spot.


The reflected light on the madrona trees is always special to me.


I never get tired of the view from here.


We settled down with our bounty and watched the show.



It did not disappoint......







2 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely. I wish I could see such a sunset, but the next best thing is to know that the two of you get to enjoy it, along with good food and a camera with which to create something beautiful from the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete